Monday, February 7, 2011

w h a t the H E L L

excuse my language--but we can all see how much..i mean little work i have produced this year. i honestly have to say i feel like i can't catch a break and actually feel like what i'm producing- not just in art- has been worthless. so theres my sad moment..

on a more positive note-- i enjoy photography & have been taking lots of photos as a way to find inspiration. i kinda created a lil portfolio of photos that are strong in the element of contrast & i'd like to see were that goes.........
few people have actually critiqued my photography, soo i'm hesitant to just throw it out there, but i feel like i have the potential to grow much more in photography.

most of the photos i've using are in black& white but i'm just playing around withhhh some stuff right meow o_o
BLAH!!
more to come i guess?

4 comments:

  1. nat thats such a cool picture! i love ittt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you gotta realize that your stuff is great and you ARE a talented artist! Stop comparing yourself to others and rock the printmaking/ photography world! You have supported me this whole time, but you need to start supporting yourself! Your work has so much potential. Are you still considering SFAI? I heard you were accepted and I think I might go there myself. Keep in touch- much love, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Lets hang out, you still owe me a date at Peach Wave :)

    ReplyDelete